By: JC Pelusi, Market Leader, Managing Director, JLL
This week, JLL executives joined more than 2,500 global leaders at the 46th Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland.
JLL is one of just 100 organizations across the globe honored with the title of WEF Strategic Partner. A group of key JLL leaders traveled to take part in the week’s events, including:
- Sheila Penrose, Chairman, Chicago
- Colin Dyer, Chief Executive Officer, Chicago
- Christian Ulbrich, CEO, EMEA
- Anuj Puri, Chairman and Country Head, India
- Toshinobu Kasai, Managing Director, Japan
- Greg Lubar, Managing Director, Brokerage, Washington D.C.
Throughout the week, the team is contributing to conversations around themes influencing our global economy. JLL leaders will partake in discussions regarding the role of real estate in global and smaller-scale economics, sustainability, and the gender parity. Below is an inside-look at topics discussed this week.
- The top destinations for real estate investment.
- The most dynamic cities in the world.
- Ways to mitigate the frequency and severity of real estate cycles – the results of JLL’s joint research with the WEF.
Follow JLL thoughts, impressions and memorable moments from the forum in real time on the Notes from Davos blog. And, for more on the story behind JLL’s involvement at Davos, check out the video below from Colin Dyer.