By: Anne Browning, Senior Manager Industry & Content Marketing
Calling all JLL employees: JLL has launched the 2015 U.S. Skyline Instagram contest!
The contest was launched to highlight the 2015 Digital Skyline and market listings. Snap a picture of your Skyline, and you might win big.
How to Submit Your Entry
- If you haven’t already, activate an account with Instagram. Include a photo of yourself, and a quick headline about you! Make sure your profile is public. While you’re at it, follow JLL on Instagram @JLLnews.
- Take and post a picture of your city to your Instagram. Include an interesting fact or tidbit about the market and the city.
- Finish the engaging content with hashtags: #JLLSkyline, #JLLEmployee and #ContestEntry.
- Include the link to the Digital Skyline: jll.com/skyline
- The most “likes” wins, so share your photo!
Captivating images and remarkable content will help your picture get more likes. The more creative, the better. Take it one step further and cross promote your post on other social platforms, like Facebook and LinkedIn. However, only Instagram likes will be counted in the official poll.
Note that your Skyline image may be featured on JLL’s social media and web pages. The photo with the most “likes” wins! Official contest rules are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Represent the Midwest
All JLL employees across the U.S. are encouraged to enter. Grab your smartphone, get outside, and snap a few captivating images of your cityscape.
Here’s an example I’ve created to represent Cleveland:
Post an image of your Skyline to your Instagram, follow the contest rules, and enter for a chance to win! We look forward to seeing your captivating pictures throughout the Midwest.
About the Author
Anne Browning is Senior Marketing Manager of JLL’s Industry & Content Marketing. She develops and drives intelligent content marketing strategies, tactics and campaigns for JLL. Connect with Anne on LinkedIn and Twitter.