In the latest edition of our monthly news brief, JLL’s regional team curates the top commercial real estate industry articles impacting Louisville to keep you in-the-know.
Keep up with Spaces’ monthly recaps—subscribe today.
New Mixed-Use Property Begins Construction in Paristown
Construction on the $28 million mixed-use Paristown Pointe neighborhood is now underway. The project underwent strategic planning for nearly five years and was first announced in 2015. Developers and city leaders envision the development as an arts and cultural hub with a number of anchors.
Development plans include the following:
- A $6 million renovation and expansion of Louisville Stoneware
- A $1 million brewery / taproom from Goodwood Brewing Co.
- A $12 million performance and entertainment venue for the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts
Other project details include infrastructure improvements, like outdoor public space, building and landscape features, storm water infiltration and streetscape improvements. The entire development is expected for delivery by spring 2019.
More Louisville Headlines
- The Bluegrass Industrial Portfolio in Louisville was recently sold to Exeter Property Group. The site is made up of 582,541 square feet among five buildings and includes tenants from varying industries, including retail and technology.
- Construction is expected to begin on the Louisville Waterfront Botanical Gardens project, which will be made up of 23 acres. Development will span over a few years, with the first phase of the project expected to be complete by spring 2019.