By: Anne Browning, Senior Manager Industry & Content Marketing
Calling all JLL employees: JLL has launched the 2015 U.S. Skyline Instagram contest!
The contest was launched to highlight the 2015 Digital Skyline and market listings. Snap a picture of your Skyline, and you might win big.
How to Submit Your Entry
- If you haven’t already, activate an account with Instagram. Include a photo of yourself, and a quick headline about you! Make sure your profile is public. While you’re at it, follow JLL on Instagram @JLLnews.
- Take and post a picture of your city to your Instagram. Include an interesting fact or tidbit about the market and the city.
- Finish the engaging content with hashtags: #JLLSkyline, #JLLEmployee and #ContestEntry.
- Include the link to the Digital Skyline: jll.com/skyline
- The most “likes” wins, so share your photo!
Captivating images and remarkable content will help your picture get more likes. The more creative, the better. Take it one step further and cross promote your post on other social platforms, like Facebook and LinkedIn. However, only Instagram likes will be counted in the official poll.
Note that your Skyline image may be featured on JLL’s social media and web pages. The photo with the most “likes” wins! Official contest rules are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org.